Thursday, November 1, 2012

Unanswered Comments

I haven't checked this blog in quite a while. I enjoy keeping it and answering your questions, but my child has suffered some very serious health problems these past two months and I haven't focused on anything but her and the problems she's currently facing. 

When I logged in tonight I discovered that I had nearly 100 new comments chock full of questions. I want to answer your questions and give you whatever help I can, I really do, but answering all of those comments thoroughly would take days. 

So what I'm suggesting is this: If you are one of the many people who left me a comment during my absence and you have not received an answer, repeat your comment. I will receive a notification and I will do my best to answer it as soon as possible. I know some of these things are time sensitive and I apologize, but I had much more important things to focus on this past couple of months than keeping up with my blog. 

Best of luck to all of you and remember – keep fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment